Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Class Survey

1. I prefer to be called Drew.

2. I am from Mayfield Heights, Ohio but i attended St. Edward High School in Lakewood.





(I'm the one in the button down)






3. I want to one day teach high school special needs children.

4. I am very into sports. I play football at JCU and have been playing for a total of eleven years now. My favorite sports teams include the Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland Cavaliers and the Cleveland Browns. I enjoy working with special needs people in my community which is a key factor in why I have chosen to want to spend my life teaching.

5.  The things that matter to me the most are having fun and being yourself. No matter the circumstance I always find a way to be myself and have fun. I take great pride in my high school experience and enjoy reminiscing on the fun and achievements my friends and I had. An essay that shows my interests includes an accomplishment I had with my best friends in which we did the thing I love the most, playing football.
http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/news/article/-2685530658126496347/st-edward-football-wins-division-i-state-title-game-against-huber-heights-wayne-xx-xx-slideshow-video/ 

This essay written by Cleveland.com is significant to my life because it is the summary of a great experience I had which involved teamwork, commitment and friendship. These things are all essential in my life and happen to tie into the thing I love doing the most.


6. For me to feel comfortable take intellectual and creative risks in a college classroom, I must be confident in who I am.

7. A formative memory as a student would be the overall experiences I had in high school. In many classes I was able to be creative and learn at the same time.

8. Issues I have in the field of education right now, mainly in the middle to high school levels, would be the curriculum. I feel students cannot properly express themselves and are forced to learn in unhealthy ways that will not be beneficial in their professional lives.

9. What is your favorite subject to learn about and how do you enjoy being taught?

No comments:

Post a Comment